In order to comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society and E-commerce Services (LISES), we hereby inform the users of the data of the company that owns this website, “INGENIERÍA DIGITAL OVIEDO (OVIEDO DIGITAL ENGINEERING) S.L.” (Ltd.) (hereafter VIRTWAY), with Tax Identification Number B33599580 and its company headquarters at Campoamor 28, 33001, Oviedo (Asturias), and contact telephone number 985207746.
In accordance with Basic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (BLPPD), we inform you that the use of our application requires that certain personal data be provided to us through registration or contact forms, or through the sending of e-mails, and that these will be subject to processing and included in the files of VIRTWAY, the owner and party in charge of said files, and which are listed below. The sending of this personal data constitutes express consent to their processing, although this consent is revocable and does not have any retroactive effects.
Security Measures. In order to comply with the currently valid data protection legislation, which is contained in Royal Decree 1720/2007, the users are hereby informed that at VIRTWAY, the technical and organizational measures in accordance with the provisions of said regulation have been adopted. The personal data that are gathered in the forms are subject to processing solely by the personnel of VIRTWAY or the Processing Officers set out here. The appropriate levels of security have been adopted for the data provided and in addition, all the feasible technical means and measures have been installed in order to avoid the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of the data that they provide to us.
Exercise of Rights. The user may exercise his rights of access, correction, objection, and deletion by sending an e-mail to soporte@VIRTWAY.comaccompanied by a photocopy of his identity card, or a written letter to:
INGENIERIA DIGITAL OVIEDO SL
Campoamor 28, 33001, Oviedo (Asturias),
Accuracy of the Data. The customer or user declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct and makes a commitment to keep them updated by informing VIRTWAY of any change to them. The customer will be accountable for the accuracy of his data and will be the only person liable for any disputes or litigation may arise if they are false. It is important, in order for us to be able to keep your personal data up to date, that you inform us every time that there has been any change to them. In the opposite case, we cannot answer for their accuracy.
Obtaining and Processing of Data. VIRTWAY provides users with a series of telematic means for the gathering and processing of their personal data, with the purposes envisioned in the paragraph on Files:
- Personal data provided in person or by telephone will be gathered and processed by the company´s internal personnel.
- Personal data provided through telematic means, whether by e-mail, the contact forms on this website, or on-line contracts, will be processed through mail servers managed by Amazon Web Services INC subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle – Washington (United States, which will be considered a Processing Officer (Article 3.g of the LOPD ). The servers are located in the Europe which guarantees compliance with the security measures required by the LOPD for the processing of personal data. Amazon.com is also certified by Privacy Shield UE-EE.UU and AWS is also covered by that certification.
- As the LISES establishes, VIRTWAY makes a commitment not to send any commercial communication without identifying it as such. For these purposes, the information sent to customers in order to maintain the existing contractual relationship will not be considered commercial communication.
- In any case, only the necessary data in order to be able to implement the hired service or in order to respond adequately to the information request made by the user will be obtained.
- Occasionally, personal data will be provided through links to third-party websites. In this case, at no time will VIRTWAY personnel have access to the personal data that the customer provides to said third parties.
Processing Officers. When hiring our services, you accept that some of them may be completely or partially sub-contracted to other persons or companies, which will be considered Processing Officers (Article 3.g of the BLPPD), with which the respective confidentiality contract has been agreed, or who have agreed to its privacy policies, as established on their respective websites. If you wish, you may refuse the cession of your data to other companies by means of a written request, in any of the ways mentioned above.
Cession of Data. VIRTWAY will not cede your data or communicate them to any third party, except in the cases foreseen by law and in those required by the provision of the hired service, and always in accordance with the general conditions approved by the user before the hiring of said service.
Validity. This privacy and data protection policy has been drafted by Ángel Antonio Denche de Vera, consultant on adjustment to the BLPPD, and may vary as a function of changes in regulations and law that may arise, with the owner of the data being responsible for reading the updated document in order to know his rights and obligations in this respect at all times.